[Ambassadors] Event Flyer

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Thu Mar 27 12:44:39 UTC 2008

2008/3/27 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
>  Is this for people who already know things about Linux?  The reason I
>  ask is that there's a lot of jargon in here -- "GNOME 2.20," "KDE
>  3.5.8," "XFCE 4.4.1," "hot-switching audio outputs," etc.

The specific event it is for is Notacon, which will draw a more
technically inclined crowd.  I will likely continue to modify it a bit
and use it at Ohio Linux Fest as well when it rolls around.  The OLF
crowd is more of an already Linux aware crowd as well.

I did wonder when I added the version numbers for GNOME, KDE and XFCE
if that made it read more like a spec sheet though.  I can drop those
from the flyer again to help take that edge off of it.

Since there is only a small amount of space, do you think their is
something I should showcase more than - "we have this, we have that"
type of thing?

Thanks for the feedback!

Jeffrey