[Ambassadors] Event Flyer

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Thu Mar 27 12:48:46 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 8:37 AM, Valent Turkovic
<valent.turkovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 10:14 AM, Matthias Kranz <matthiaskranz at gmx.de> wrote:
>  >  <fedora-marketing-list at redhat.com>
>  >
>  >  might be a better place to ask.
>
>  You mean fedora-artwork list?

The Marketing list as Matthias suggested would most likely have been a
better place.  I went with the Ambassadors list as this would be a
flyer that Ambassadors could use at their events and wanted their
input on it specifically.  But, Ambassadors are also supposed to track
the Marketing list so I could have hit the broader Marketing list
types and Ambassadors by posting there.  I guess that's what I get for
pushing that out just before bed!   :)

I don't think the artwork list is right quite yet, as I am still
trying to get verbage and what should be highlighted sorted out first.

Thanks!
Jeffrey