[Ambassadors] fedora ambassador talk at liberaMENTE (Opera, italy,

Gianluca Varisco gvarisco at redhat.com
Thu Mar 27 18:47:07 UTC 2008

Francesco Crippa wrote:
> Do you know if is it possible to have a OLPC (maybe through RedHat
> Italy) for this event?

Hi guys,

I've been here since few weeks, and I still haven't introduced myself
(I'll do it later, believe me :> ).
I'm one of the guys of the Redhat's office in Milan and I received in
September an OLPC from a colleague of mine; It's a Beta Test 3 system
[1] with the latest stable release, Build 656 (2008-01-17). I can be
there at liberaMENTE on the 19th April and bring with me the OLPC ;-)

What do you think about that?  Is it OK for you, guys? ;-) Let me know!

Cheers,

[1]
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Hardware_specification#Beta_Test_3_Systems_.28BTest-3.2C_or_B3.29

--