[Ambassadors] Re: Fedora and Italian communities: What-a-Mess!

On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 16:56 +0200, Gianluca Varisco wrote:

> We could also try to merge existent italian mailing lists regarding
> Fedora in fedora-it-list and declare it as 'official'.
> Next step with this mailing list would be, definitely, working with the
> existent communities and try to establish a bridge where work all
> together: OUR goal should be Fedora, how to spread it and how to help
> users, not doing personal wars for stupid things! And possibly, an
> unified, STRONG, system/community ;-)

> We already have an IRC channel on Freenode, #fedora-it, and we would
> like to discuss these tings here with other ambassadors and read what
> they think about our ideas.

I completely agree. Every time a new guy come on our channel
(#fedora-it), ask us about an official forum or a localized official web

Italian community need a localized official place, not only for
technical reasons (there are a lot of ubuntu users that want to switch
or try fedora but they are blocked by English language, for example) but
also to allow Italian Fedora community strengthening.

Today is Setting Orange, the 17th day of Discord in the YOLD 3174