[Ambassadors] OpenExpo 2008 Zurich/Winterthur

Fabian Affolter fab at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 8 17:15:42 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Some days ago I registered the Fedora Project for a participation at the
OpenExpo 2008 [1] at Winterthur (near Zurich / Switzerland).  This
event is far away in the future for the moment but I think to start
early is always a good idea  :-)

This things are fix:
- Wednesday, September 24th and Thursday, September 25th, 2008
- Eulachhallen,  Winterthur (20 min by train from Zurich, even less
from Zurich's Airport), Switzerland

This things are variable for now:
- Attendees aka Booth personal
- Accommodation
- Booth program

I would like to invite all Swiss Fedora contributors (translators,
ambassadors (the Swiss and the German ones), packager, and other helping
hands) to join us there.
If you would like to help at this event add yourself to this page [2].

Kind regards,

Fabian

[1] http://openexpo.ch/
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/OpenExpo/OpenExpo2008_Zurich