[Ambassadors] EMEA Membership Questions

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sat May 10 22:08:38 UTC 2008

Because you want to read it black on white ...

> Is the EMEA e. V. really bound to our decisions? I doubt that very much.
> And what if ambassadors and EMEA disagree on a particular issue? Gertold
> argued, that this won't happen because the main goal of the EMEA e. V.
> is the same as the ambassador's: To promote and support Fedora. But even
> if we have the same goal there might be different opinions on how to
> achieve this goal, so I think sooner or later there might be conflicts.
^^
AS explained:
Fedora EMEA e.V. is bound on the statutes they have! We are founded out
from the Ambassadors project, MOST (not ALL) are Ambassadors, correct!
"Fedora EMEA e.V." is by law bounded on the decissons and elections they
did in member meetings BY the MEMBERS on things which BELONGS to the
association nothing more, nothing else. Any comments?

And so again you don`t trust the foundation members as written below:
- with their personal behavior,
- their (partial) signed cla (at the Fedora Project)

and you also miscredit here in public with your written words on the
Ambassadors Mailing List

Fabian Affolter, Swiss, Ambassador AND FAmSCo VICE CHAIR
Francesco Crippa, Italian, Ambassador
Chitlesh Goorah, Mauritian, Ambassador
Stefan Hartsuiker, Netherlands
Gerold Kassube, Germany, Ambassador
Jens Kuehnel, Germany
Jeroen van Meeuwen, Netherlands, Ambassador
Robert Scheck, Germany, Ambassador
Jörg Simon, Germany, Ambassador also
Francesco Ugolini, Italian, Ambassador AND FAmSCo CHAIR

which are the foundation members of Fedora EMEA e.V.

Thanks for your great statements

Gerold