[Ambassadors] fedora 9 slide template

Zied Fakhfakh fzied at dottn.com
Wed May 14 08:22:15 UTC 2008

+1

we might copy from the already existing one and just add what would
identify F9: Sulphur for example (the image)

2008/5/13 Grady Laksmono <glaksmono at fedoraproject.org>:
> Yes please, I'd think it'll be really helpful to have one.
>
> - Grady
>

> On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 4:06 PM, Luca Foppiano <luca at foppiano.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >        exist a fedora 9 slide template? if yes, where is it?
> > If not I can try to make
> >
> > I'm planning to make a short presentation on fedora 9 new features, to
> > do during tomorrow's fedora 9 release party
> >
> (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/ReleaseParty/F9/Lodi?action=show&redirect=FedoraEvents%2FFedora9ReleasePartyLodi
> ) ;-)
> >
> > Regards
> > Luca
> >
> > --
> > Today is Pungenday, the 60th day of Discord in the YOLD 3174
> >
> > Please go away.
> >
> > --

Zied Fakhfakh
Dot TN - CTO
Centre Molka, Esc E, Bur 17
Manar 2 - 2092 - Tunis
Tunisia

T : +216 71 886112
F : +216 71 885499
M : +216 22 535604
W : http://www.dottn.com

GPG Key : gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys D2F4EE8C