[Ambassadors] New member - Introduction

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Thu May 15 08:12:56 UTC 2008

Hi Christian,

as written many times before everybody wants to welcome you "on board" and
we're all looking forward to have a big success with you :-)
You should have received (yesterday) the eTicket for Linuxtag on behalf of
mine ...

The most busy workday at LinuxTag will be friday (where we'll have a
FUDCon) and saturday.

Hope to see you soon in person

Gerold