Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Only a DVD writer is required!!! Please help...

Currently I am writing Fedora 9 dvds.

Regards
Vignesh

On 5/22/08, G <balajig81 gmail com> wrote:
Hi

I ve updated the wiki with my name in the list for chennai. I would
also like to know how would the users get to know what versions of
fedora do ambassadors have currently. This information would be really
helpful . I am not able to find this information on that page so it
would be really good if we could also update the version of the fedora
Images that we have so that we could write it on to the DVD.

Cheers,
Balaji