Re: [Ambassadors] Calling all North American ambassadors!

I've submitted to Ohio Linux Fest, Central PA OS Con, and Ontario Linux fest to talk about the Public Software Foundation. If I'm put on the schedule, I'd be happy to help/join in on any Fedora activities.
~Karlie

Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:

To be specific: all ambassadors from the United States and Canada. I have a question for all of you:

What event on the Fedora Events list will you plan to be attending this year?

--g