Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Calling all North American ambassadors!

On Fri, 23 May 2008, Grady Laksmono wrote:

There's no event in Southern California? Los Angeles area? I just did a
Fedora 9 Release Party, report is coming.. :)

SCALE is the only one I know of, and that's in February. There's Linux World in SF in... August, I think, but I know that's a haul.

Although I'll be delighted to hear about your release party.  :)

--g

- Grady

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 1:36 PM, Karlie Robinson