Re: [Ambassadors] Calling all North American ambassadors!

On Fri, 2008-05-23 at 15:02 -0400, Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:
> What event on the Fedora Events list will you plan to be attending this
> year?

FUDCon Boston
Linux Symposium (OLS)

If I hear word of any Association of Computing Machinery events at
colleges/universities in my area that may want Fedora participation I'll
be going to that as well (or any such event, ACM or not).

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!