[Ambassadors] [Fwd: Fedora Slide Template]

Hi, a colleague of me and Francesco Crippa make a wonderful generic
template for fedora slides ;-)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Samuele Storari <sstorari byte-code com>
To: fedora-art-list <fedora-art-list redhat com>
Subject: Fedora Slide Template
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 16:57:07 +0200 (CEST)

Some days ago I realized that there isn't a real Fedora Slide Template...
So I provide :D
In the marketing Collateral Page on the Wiki u can find the source and the preview image too.
I give u the direct link to download the template.

Give me some feedbacks ;)

Today is Sweetmorn, the 73rd day of Discord in the YOLD 3174

If puns were deli meat, this would be the wurst.