From: Samuele Storari <sstorari byte-code com>
To: fedora-art-list <fedora-art-list redhat com>
Subject: Fedora Slide Template
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 16:57:07 +0200 (CEST)

Some days ago I realized that there isn't a real Fedora Slide Template...
So I provide :D
In the marketing Collateral Page on the Wiki u can find the source and the preview image too.
I give u the direct link to download the template.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MarketingCollateral?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=fedora_template.otp

Give me some feedbacks ;)

Ciao
Samuele

--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 73rd day of Discord in the YOLD 3174

If puns were deli meat, this would be the wurst.