[Ambassadors] Belated Utah F9 Release Party report

The Utah Fedora/Ubuntu Linux Combined release party was a grand success.  I posted this blog several weeks ago, sorry for the slowness of my email report.

We had several other posts as well, all linked from (everything you need to know is in it) this blog post:

http://fedora-tutorials.com/2008/05/15/utah-fedora-linux-release-party-results/

Thanks so much for the funds, everyone was grateful for their Chipotle!

Cheers,

Clint