[Ambassadors] Ambassador Poloshirts EMEA

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 5 15:14:51 UTC 2008

Am Dienstag, 4. November 2008 15:57:56 schrieb Pawel Sadowski:
> We've already done something like this for Poland over a year ago and it
> worked well except the fact I still haven't received part of my money frome
> some people I used to trust. Happily it wasn't that big amount so I was
> able to cover it by myself. And well, I find it as a good idea to create
> such a "general pattern" for distributing the poloshirts inside particular
> countries.

yeah i remember, i am sure it will work

> But AFAIR there was a discussion on creating something like
> "local leaders" for every country some time ago... and my guess it'd be
> quite strongly connected with such a "local leader" role, couldn't it?

I don´t think we need more hierarchy then we have.
Lead by example(your work) and you will be a leader without needing a
permission from anyone. Every Ambassador who take action is a leader and
should act in good partnership - but also have the opportunity to go his own
way within the FedoraProject Rules.

CU Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688