[Ambassadors] Installing Fedora to 20 desktops at Greek University

Great news gyus for Fedora and open & free source community!

Today we (serlug) took the green light for installing Fedora to twenty desktops at our local University. The machines are located to our "computer centre" which is used from various students from various departments (not only computer science) who want an internet connection, to do a project, anything. We are also talking with a professor for installing fedora to two more labs at his department.

I am excited!

--
Christos Bacharakis
cmpahar fedoraproject org