Re: [Ambassadors] FAMSCo nominations

2008/11/5 Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh goorah gmail com>:

> Hello Max and everyone,
>
> I would like to nominate someone very special "JoergSimon".

Yeah, I agree with all you said Chitlesh.

Personally I want to underline the big help he gave to the actual
FAmSCo, as Membership Administrator (and many of you know it): he is
the first voice new ambassadors ear, not only, he is one of the most
great collaborator I had during this year, he helped me and the whole
FAmSCo taking critical actions, giving proposals and expressing
opinions about our policies.

I'm sure he is one of the people I want to see in the nomination page!

Regards

Francesco Ugolini