Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora DVDs

Sure max I will send it when I am off base

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 12:43 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack redhat com> wrote:
On Fri, 31 Oct 2008, Keiran Smith wrote:

Yeah my fedora email address is affix fedoraproject org. Forgot to use the dropdown heh. The problem is I am in training with the Royal Air Force and can't Afford blank disks.

Once we have F10 CDs, I'll be happy to get some sent to you if you still need them.  However, we probably won't have them until right around the beginning of December.

Feel free to send me your address off-list if you would still like some F10 CDs.

--Max

--
- Fedora Ambasador - <affix fedoraproject org>
- Free Software Foundation Associate - <keiran smith member fsf org>

Join the FSF as an Associate Member at:
http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=6705