[Ambassadors] thinking about 2009

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Mon Nov 10 16:47:24 UTC 2008

2008/11/10 JoergSimon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hi David,
>
> Am Montag, 10. November 2008 16:50:39 schrieb David Nalley:
>> 2. Providing direction - setting guidelines for global Ambassador
>> behavior [1] that isn't culturally intrusive
>
> Can you be more precise, is it related to
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Conduct ?
>
> cu Joerg

That is it exactly, Joerg. I don't think that FAmSCo should get into
the nitty gritty of defining things like dress code at events, because
that changes from region to region. That said, things like the page
you set above are apparently oblivious to some Ambassadors. I don't
know if that is a education issue or something else. but given some of
the recent long threads that have occurred on the list, it is an
issue, and something that FAmSCo would seem in the best place to
handle as it seems to transcend regional boundaries.

Thanks,

David Nalley