[Ambassadors] Another event.

Leo Jackson lajjr at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 20:50:15 UTC 2008

To All,

I decided to put together another event, and due to the turn out of the last one I expect it to be a blast. I have announced the event to some professors to see what they think. I have made it the Heads of the schools to ask what they want to see and they pointed me to the departments of the same from my last event. I will set it to be in December 1-8. I added Johnson Technical, Penn state Worthington Campus, U of S, Marywood, Scranton High and West Scranton high schools, Vo-Tech WB and Scranton. I will go around to local companies to promote linux fedora. Put the old feelers out to see what stirs. Right now I don't know if all will participate, but I will try.

Leo Albert Jackson Jr
Owner Head and Programmer
LJ's Electronics and Software