[Ambassadors] FAMSCo nominations

mak mahayalamkhan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 06:21:46 UTC 2008

> Max Spevack wrote:
>
> > You are welcome to nominate yourself, or to nominate someone else.
> > However, if you nominate someone else, you should make sure that the
> > person actually wants to be nominated, and that the person is willing to
> > fill out the information on the page.
>
> I would like nominate Susmit Shannigrahi for FAMSCo. I have had a small
> chat with Susmit on this and he's agreed to the idea (and thus would be
> filling out the information on the page). Susmit began his participation
> in The Fedora Project with a small but significant task - setting up,
> administering and maintaining a mirror for an university in the state of
> West Bengal. But he soon began taking active interest in Fedora
> Ambassador stuff including taking steps to organize IRC meetings.
>
> Susmit does a whole lot of other stuff as well - FreeMedia stuff,
> speaking/presentation stuff. He is methodical, he is passionate, he is
> patient and he believes in the Fedora ethos of
> Friends-Freedom-Features-First.

Susmit is a good listener (and reader of my mails) on IRC / IM.

--
Regards

Mahay Alam Khan
gpg key: 4FDD30FB
General Secretary - Ankur ICT Development Foundation
http://www.ankur.org.bd
Founder Member - Bangladesh Open Source Network
http://www.bdosn.org
OpenOffice.org MarCon Bangladesh
Fedora Ambassador Bangladesh