[Ambassadors] [Announcement] Free Fedora 10 DVD available for Indian Ambassadors/LocalContacts. Submit your Requests.

gaurav taywade sparshme5 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 15:09:41 UTC 2008

hi,
Whenever u get F10 DVD's plz send it to me on
gaurav taywade
603,"o" wing,
dnyaneshwar housing society,
padmavati corner,dhankawadi,pune.411043
phone:020-40502032

and if any one want f10 DVDs in pune itself give me adress of them i will
provide the copy to them.

thnx
On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 7:57 AM, susmit shannigrahi <
thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Its my pleasure to let you know that Indian Ambassadors and LocalContacts
> will be getting free *Fedora 10 DVD Media* from fedora-india when released.
>
> Please submit your requests and media will be sent to you.
>
> I am Bcc'ing all the LocalContacts.
>
> =========
> Details:
> =========
>
> # Only for India.
> # You must be an Ambassador or LocalContact[1] for India.
> # You don't have to bear _any_ cost for this.
> # Once you get the media, when requested by someone, you *have* to
> pass it's copy locally, We can take some burden off the freemedia
> program by this.
>
> ===========
> Procedure:
> ===========
> Drop me a mail at susmit at fedoraproject.org with subject line "Media
> for Ambassador/LocalContacts" preferably within *Seven* days.
>
> Also, many thanks to Sankarshan da for organising this.
>

> [1]
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/India/LocalContacts
>
> --
> Regards,