Re: [Ambassadors] Default home page template.

Hi all

I really hate this template. In my opinion it's very untypical for
wikis. I created yesterday in 20min a little Idea - an Userpage
template with an infobox. It's just a draft, just an idea, just a
suggestion.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Cassmodiah/Infobox

perhaps this would be a "better" template. What is your point of view?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus dem schönen Hainzell
Simon Wesp

The G in GNU stands for GNU
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SimonWesp