[Ambassadors] help with fedora wiki and ambassador pages

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 03:47:29 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have been following a discussion about a template for ambassadors
page. This lead me to considering rewriting the info that I have put
there. One of the additions that I wanted to put on my page was a
photo. I have tried using external links, following references from
media wiki webpage, but it doesn't work. I have been browsing the
wiki, and I can not find how I make a space to upload images. I sure
it must be quite simple, but I haven't find instructions. I will be
pleased if some body can point me to those instructions.

Thanks in advance.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217