[Ambassadors] Fedora 10 talking points

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 19 15:25:25 UTC 2008

2008/11/19 Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com>:
> Ambassadors,
>
> Please read this page so that when you discuss Fedora 10 at various events,
> you are familiar with many of the highlights.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talking_points_for_F10
>
> Thanks,
> Max

Thank you Max for the link.

Those points are really well-done and, I'm sure, they could be an
helpful hand to cover all the aspect behing F10.

For Release Events Owners, I think you could use those points to make
some slides for the people who will join your events. Maybe a
volunteer could work on a general presentation to give a really big
hands in the RE organization (maybe someone else could localizing it).
Is there anyone?

Regards

Francesco Ugolini