[Ambassadors] BarCamps

Hey guys from NA - please take a look at
http://barcamp.org/#USA

If there is a remotely close BarCamp that's occurring near you -
please consider making a fedora presentation there. (OK, admittedly,
it might not be a fit for Healthcamp or the like).

I'd like make Fedora the most common sight at a BarCamp in the US.

I've taken the first step (aside from FUDCon and BarCamps at RH) by
listing Charlotte, NC's barcamp.

Thoughts, comments, flames?