[Ambassadors] BarCamps

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 22:44:46 UTC 2008

Hey, David --

+1 from me, too.

There's nothing on the west coast until Beaver BarCamp in Corvallis, Oregon,
which I'd be glad to go to (would never miss a chance to go see the friends
I made when I spoke at OSU in October). However, it might be more prudent if
someone from Oregon could go -- it's about 80 miles from Portland, rather
than 800 miles from Santa Cruz, California (where I'm at).

I'll keep an eye on the list to see if any BarCamps pop up in the area.

Larry Cafiero