[Ambassadors] Release Events - KML file

Hi,

I'm asking all the event owners, if it's possible, to help me saving
time, sending me an email with the following, compiled kml placemark:

Change the DD, MM, YY, TIME, DETAILS and LATITUDE/LONGITUDE with yout own datas.

<Placemark>
      <name>Event name</name>
      <description><![CDATA[<br> When: DD MM YY and TIME <br> Where:
PLACE <br> Details: DETAILS]]></description>
        <styleUrl>#fedora</styleUrl>

      <Point>
        <coordinates>LONGITUDE,LATITUDE,0</coordinates>
      </Point>
    </Placemark>

I want to thank you all for this. It will give the possibilities to
create a Release Event map to share and to let people know where we
are going to hold such events. (for an example see
fugolini.fedorapeople.org/remap.html).

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

p.s. Two months ago I mad a first draft of that kml file, here the
link: http://fugolini.fedorapeople.org/replace.kml.