[Ambassadors] Release Events - KML file

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 23 19:13:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

> I'm asking all the event owners, if it's possible, to help me saving
> time, sending me an email with the following, compiled kml placemark:
>
> Change the DD, MM, YY, TIME, DETAILS and LATITUDE/LONGITUDE with yout own datas.

This is for our Release Party in France:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/ReleaseParty/F10/Paris

<Placemark>
      <name>Fedora 10 Release Party</name>
      <description><![CDATA[<br> When: 6 and 7 12 08 and 12:00 <br> Where:
Cité des Sciences, Paris <br> Details: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/ReleaseParty/F10/Paris/frenchpage]]></description>
        <styleUrl>#fedora</styleUrl>

      <Point>
        <coordinates>2.386994,48.896199,0</coordinates>
      </Point>
    </Placemark>

Not sure how to do it, as our event is lasting 2 days, I simply put the
2 days in the « when » field.

Regards,

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin