Re: [Ambassadors] Release Events - KML file

Am Sonntag, den 23.11.2008, 23:37 +0530 schrieb susmit shannigrahi:

> What a coincidence, I just made this today morning. :)
> But mine is for tracking ambassadors
> http://susmit.fedorapeople.org/ambasadors_map_concept/ambassadors_map.html

Are you aware of the fact that there already is an ambassadors map at
frappr?
See http://www.frappr.com/fedoraambassadors/map
as well as:
      * http://www.frappr.com/fedoracoreusers/map
      * http://www.frappr.com/fedorausersanddevelopers/map
      * http://www.frappr.com/fedoradev/map
      * http://www.frappr.com/fedoraforumorg/map
      * http://www.frappr.com/fedora-ve/map
      * http://www.frappr.com/fedora-latino/map
      * http://www.frappr.com/fedoraforum

I don't say there is no room for further improvements, I just wanted to
make sure that nobody tries to invent the wheel twice.

Regards,
Christoph