[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Welcome

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 13:38:23 UTC 2008

>> Site note: 5 out of 6 Ambassadors without valid contact information are
>> from India. Does anybody have an explanation for that?

We are seriously working on it.
We are listing out ambassadors who does not have homepage and/or who
does not have complete information and are personally contacting them.

But this number is huge and we need a bit time to get this organised.

Another thing that is delaying the process is that most of these ambassadors are
students and having their semester examination right now. Many of them
has written to me that they are going to take care of their pages
after the exams.

So I am expecting a improvement after mid december.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Susmit.