Status of Chinese Fedora community (was: Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassador)

Yuan Yijun bbbush.yuan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 04:23:35 UTC 2008

Hi, Harish

It is always very nice to know more people. Max, Paul, Susmit, Joerg,
and you: I am so happy to find more and more supportive hands.

Please be patient about the ON-TOPIC discussion. I cannot write a
response to my questions easily, and I believe the others are
carefully thinking too. This Friday's #fedora-cn regular meeting will
discuss more about how we should behave, the structure, and any
interaction between FP and with SCo.

Will you come to #fedora-cn at Friday 20:00 (+0800)? I remember there
was a time that Eugene could come to #fedora-cn, he was in Singapore.

--
bbbush ^_^