[Ambassadors] Event Report: Southern Wesleyan University

I visited Southern Wesleyan University on Friday 3 October 2008. The
class I was invited to was a VB class. About 8 people showed up. I
showed off the OLPC XO and that garnered the most attention. I also
talked about why college students should get involved in open source
projects. I unfortunately can't say that it was the most engaged
audience. I distributed media to everyone.