[Ambassadors] Re: XO demo Saturday in Rochester NY

Brief Follow-up. The meet-up went well. There were about a dozen people in attendance. Linux, Mac and Win users

The XO laptops were front and center and I believe almost everyone had a chance to use one if they wanted to. I discussed the XO, it's basic functions, the concept of OLPC and Fedora's involvement with the project. I even had to show the machine to people in the shop who weren't part of the meet up group. There are some pictures posted at http://geek.meetup.com/2/photos/450928/5738036/#5738036 (I even wore my Fedora t shirt)

~Karlie

Karlie Robinson wrote:
A brief FYI that I'll be taking the XO to a ROCGeeks Meet-up [1] on Saturday. I'll be doing show and tell with the machine as well as talking about G1G1 and the Fedora install option.
~Karlie
[1] http://rocgeeks.com/