Re: [Ambassadors] i want to be a ambassador member

Jyulliano,

Go to https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/new
Create an account after that verify it.
login to your account then update it gpg ssh and any other info for you.
read and sign a cla with your gpg if you agree to it.

Login upper right top of screen login if you missed it. On left click join group the a's will pop up ambassador click on join there you go... I will send you an invite might be better...

Leo Albert Jackson Jr
Owner Head Programmer
LJ's Electronics and Software