[Ambassadors] December08 FC10 Release Party in Philadelphia

Kam Salisbury kam at kamsalisbury.com
Wed Oct 8 22:20:05 UTC 2008

The Philadelphia Pennsylvania USA Linux Meetup group,
http://linux.meetup.com/432/ is glad to host the December 2008 Fedora Core
10 Release and Demo/Install Fest! (Added to the events wiki page.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents#North_America_Q4)

Budgetary needs (please):
$150 Snacks and sodas of some kind
$10 Blank CDR media for FD10 (or 9) Live CDs
$200 Shirts, stickers, hats? (Brian & Paul, maybe we can go in together and
save a few dollars on volume production?)

I already have all the equipment necessary to provide a "make a
fedora-live usb" station as well as provide a demonstration platform.

I plan on giving a short presentation highlighting the major
improvements offered by the latest Fedora, say about 15 minutes in
length.

- --
Kam Salisbury
http://kamsalisbury.com