[Ambassadors] Fedora Logo : with DVDs

Satish Eerpini eerpini at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 20:28:02 UTC 2008

Thanks Pascal , ...... I went through the guidelines at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines already , ... but
what i have done is so far from the logos given there that i could
really decide ! ....
I just wanted to show my liking for Fedora , and this idea clicked :-) !
Please let me know , if i am wrong  ....

Thanks
Satish