[Ambassadors] FADNA2008, some links

I'm sorry if I didn't collect all the links when they appeared in the
planet, just let me post the ones I found: they made me wonder how
beautiful and amazing was this event:

If there are missing links, please send them!

I think from an Ambassador point of view that FADs are really
important and offer a way to meet the other people and share with them
your passion, your knowledge and your vision of all the things
connected with it.

Reading this posts I see people enjoyed this event: I want to
congratulate with all attendees, both ambassadors and contributors,
who helped make it happen.

Best regards

Francesco Ugolini