[Ambassadors] NA Ambassador IRC meeting

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 02:39:20 UTC 2008

2008/9/3 Matt McKenzie <lnxknight at gmail.com>:
> OK so we have this consensus so far:
>
> Any day but Tuesday, same time slot (9pm EST, 6pm PST, 0100 next morning
> UTC)
> wouldn't mind change to any other day, same time slot
> Wednesday evenings, same time slot
> keep it on Tuesday for now (couple months at least)
> keep it for now, but open to change if consensus agrees
> Monday or Wednesday evenings, same time slot, suggestion for Wiki planner
> page
> One Tree Hill time slot...?

Those are 7 different opinions, not a consensus.

> So to boil it down, we have basically 5 votes to change it to some other
> day, keeping same time slot (9pm EST/6pm PST), and 2 votes to keep it on
> Tuesdays, with one of those open to suggestion of the consensus now, and the
> other keeping it as is for a few months anyway.

If we are going to vote it is going to be far more complicated. There
are 168 hours per week. So we each will cast a ballot assigning a
number from 0 to 168 for each hour of the week. Six weeks later we
will have the results of the 3 ballots tabulated and declare the
winning hour. :)

John