[Ambassadors] FOSDEM 2009

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 14:27:14 UTC 2008

Dear *,

As I did last year, I am going to take in charge the organization of the
Fedora booth, Fedora Development
room<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM/FOSDEM2009#Development_room>and
so on for the FOSDEM 2009.
But, as that organization is going to be bigger and bigger each year and
following what I learned from previous editions I have decided to start it
as a project this month till the beginning of the event.

For you information, you could see the evolution of that project at the
following URL :
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM/FOSDEM2009

- To Gerold -

In addition, I did not forget you remarks from last years. So I am going to
take it in account for this edition. I am going to contact you the following
days about that.
Concretely, can we define the project charter with you, max, paul or someone
who could be in charge of that aspect ?
Let's hope you are always Ok to give me a hand.

Thanks a lot to all of you.
Feel free to contact me if you have any remarks.

Best regards
Frederic
EMEA Fedora Ambassador