From: ElectroMech <electromech electromech info>
Subject: [Ambassadors] Submit your request for Free Fedora DVD
To: fedora-ambassadors-list redhat com
Date: Friday, 5 September, 2008, 10:25 AM

We request you all to submit the request for Free DVD of Fedora 9 to following website.

This is just for our record.

So we can submit monthly report to fedora How many DVD requested and supplied.

http://www.vglug.info/get-fedora-dvd

Give your feed back.

Nilesh Vaghela
ElectroMech
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
16, Sun Rise complex,
Nr. Mansi cross Road,
Satellite Rd, Ahmedabad
25, The Emperor, Fatehgunj, Baroda.