[Ambassadors] Submit your request for Free Fedora DVD

María Leandro tatadbb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 10:29:07 UTC 2008

When the rest of Latin America will have this kind of service?

I know that Brazil have some FreeMedia Service but is not the most used
languaje in Latin America, so; sometimes is not properly to give a Spanish
user a DVD with a Brazilian cover.

Could we make a generic Spanish media to serve the rest of latin america?
(even Mexico and Central America)

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org