[Ambassadors] UTOSC 2008 Report

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 19:59:26 UTC 2008

Well, I know FUDCon Brno is going on right now, I hope everyone is
having fun over there. But I thought I'd better get this going before
I head out on the road again for a bunch of weeks.

I've been a bit busy cleaning up after UTOSC 2008, but now that I'm
back in the swing of things, there were several blog posts.  A couple
were by me and a few by others to help give an overview of the
conference and its goings on.  Here's a quick list:

A couple from me:
http://fedoratutorials.com/2008/08/29/utosc-2008-day-1/
http://fedoratutorials.com/2008/08/30/utosc-2008-day-2/

A couple from Paul:
http://marilyn.frields.org:8080/~paul/wordpress/?p=1147
http://marilyn.frields.org:8080/~paul/wordpress/?p=1143

>From others, possibly related to Fedora:
http://www.fozzilinymoo.org/Fozzolog/2008/08/utosc-day-1.html
http://testopia.blogspot.com/2008/09/utosc-2008.html
http://pyrous.net/blog/?p=14
http://blog.endpoint.com/2008/08/camps-presentation-at-utosc-2008.html

We also have tons of pictures up on our flickr page:

http://flickr.com/groups/utosc/pool/