[Ambassadors] Hello everyone

Hi,

My self Gaurav Taywade

I am Computer engineer,i am using fedora from last 6 years.i am very much crazy about open source.i have also published a  paper on "identifying clones in Linux kernels" in various national level competitions.i  often visit fedora web site for downloading latest  versions of fedora.my interest is specially in networking  using Linux.i am also doing my RHCE certifications,i have also  formed Linux user group in my college and my hometown.
   i am here to  give my contribution in Fedora project. I Would Like to offer any  Help at my level...

--
Gaurav Taywade