[Ambassadors] Re: Fedora T-Shirts

Hi Victor,

sorry for the late reply.

Am Donnerstag, 4. September 2008 10:25:02 schrieb Victor Fernandez:
> Could you help us (Spanish Community) to get some T-Shirts like this?
> http://spevack.livejournal.com/63469.html

Thanks Victor to start action for spain! I am very happy that someone take
this responsibility. It is not decided where the new shirts will be placed.
I think this will be discussed in the next days when max is back from FUDCon.

We try to plan our costs in a Quarter Forecast - in general for all
Ambassadors it is imperative for proper planing, that you set up Events in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents. Address the prognosticated costs
to FAMSCO and originating from the expected benefit for the Fedoraproject
they will decide and give you a budget.

If you need something what you can wear on events - very quick -
please tell me the counts and sizes and a adress where i can send some of my
actual stock.

Alternative we have the opportunity to wear the Fedora Ambassador Polo Shirts
on Events - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/PoloShirt
If you can make it happen to coordinate a "spain" order with a count of 5
Polo-Shirts you can add it to the List for FAD 2008 - costs per shirt are
around 25 EUR

Regards Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon