[Ambassadors] Introduction of a new member

Shambo Bose shambo.linux at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 19:56:45 UTC 2008

Hi everybody, I am Shambo Bose from India. I have just completed graduation
and is preparing for RHCE. I am preparing for RHCE with Fedora 8 .
As Fedora Core 3 was my first linux experience on my first computer I always
wanted to get involved in the Fedora Project and the chance came after so
many years. I want to spread the free spirit of Fedora around the globe by
sharing my small time experience which I gathered using Fedora so I joined
the ambassador project. I am looking forward to play a small but significant
role in Fedora's success in the future.

Thank You.

Yours sicerely

 Shambo Bose