[Ambassadors] Greeting from Malaysia

Hello all ambassadors,

I'm Razi from Malaysia and my 1st linux experience was with Red Hat 5.1
(Manhattan) around 1999. I'm not hardcore user of linux, also not a software
developer but I use linux as hobby.

My goal as a Fedora ambassador is to represent linux to secondary school
students in Malaysia as an educational tool for learning IT and beside they
can also learn English language. I currently work in
engineering/manufacturing field which not connected anymore with IT world.

Regards from Malaysia
Mohd Syafarul Razi,