[Ambassadors] The Fedora-Red Hat Crisis

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 20:53:52 UTC 2008

> 1: Has it affected *my\our system?
> 2: If 1, what should I test for?
>
> You assume we knew/know that.
>
> --

No, it was a direct response to Larry assertion that the 1st announce,
intimated a security breach.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2008-September/msg00231.html
"clearly the first memo from Paul outlined a security breach"

Which as the thread goes, I did not get that assertion, my assumption
was that not enough, info was given out. You as in the community, does
not want to create a panic, but silence\ lack of communication can be a
panic in itself.

Frank

--
gpg id EB547226 Revoked Forgot Password :(
aMSN: Frankly3D