Re: [Ambassadors] Ambassadors list

Francesco Ugolini wrote:
2008/9/14 Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh goorah gmail com>:

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 1:41 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

It has already been open for quite a long time.

Rahul

Even though the majority once refused ??

It was just open since the beginning. Someone, maybe I, thought it was
closed a year and half ago, but it wasn't so. We didn't change that
situation. The last two FAmSCos didn't thouch it.

how about taking this opportunity to do a vote for close or open.
Just my 2cts worth.
--
Best Regards,
Jason