[Ambassadors] Ambassadors list

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Sun Sep 14 12:29:05 UTC 2008

2008/9/14 Jason Benedict Low <jbenedictlow at gmail.com>:

> how about taking this opportunity to do a vote for close or open.
> Just my 2cts worth.

We are talking about M-L archives, and they are just open. I don't see
any reason to change it, in fact, as I know, the discussion about M-L
archives was caused by a simple mistake made by someone (maybe I),
that thought (2 years ago) that the archives were closed, but they
were open (I think we we were at first FAD EMEA when we noticed it).

Here we are discussion about Ambassadors list. I think there are
interesting points of view and proposal.

Just pause this, just closed, discussion about M-L archives.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini